{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Microsoft stock
Everyone here will know Microsoft, and if you don't know it is that you live under a rock, one of the largest and most powerful IT companies in the world, do you think it is a good time to invest in this corporation after they have finally acquired Activision Blizzard? Is it a good long-term opportunity?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I don't much about acquiring stocks of already successful companies. However, I do know that up and coming stocks could be profitable and those who miss out could have regrets.

Anyway, as to your question, a trader would need to do research to make that bet for sure.
I think that Microsoft will never go down because people will always use their OS. Yes, Linux is a free solution but Microsoft's Windows is by far the easiest one. That will bring them stability. Let's not forget Apple went bankrupt in the race against Microsoft in the beginning so Micro had to donate money to them just not to have monopoly on the market.
(11-06-2023, 06:16 PM)riberet19 Wrote: Everyone here will know Microsoft, and if you don't know it is that you live under a rock, one of the largest and most powerful IT companies in the world, do you think it is a good time to invest in this corporation after they have finally acquired Activision Blizzard? Is it a good long-term opportunity?

The prices of their stock are definitely going to increase, and that is a big advantage that comes with making that kind of investment. So, it is one that I will say that I can't object to anyone investing on as long as they wish.