{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever been in an accident with someone who didn't have insurance?
Everyone who has a vehicle and drives on roads should have car/vehicle insurance in case they get into an accident and also for things such as vandalism such as if your vehicle gets broken into or damaged or even stolen. Whilst many people do have car insurance, some people do take the risk and will drive without insurance and if they get into an accident this can cause them some serious problems, especially if they were the person that caused the accident. 

Have you ever been in an accident with someone who didn't have car insurance?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have always been careful when driving that most of the times, I have avoided getting into an accident. However, my friend has had his car bashed by someone who got no insurance and the experience wasn't a great one.
I've thankfully never had this problem before. I've hardly been in any car accidents, and the times I was in a car accident thankfully the other drivers all had insurance. I always make sure to have my insurance information at hand too.
I have never been in any kind of car accident in my life and I hope it stays that way. Car accidents can get very ugly especially when you're over speeding. If that happens with someone who doesn't have car insurance, it's going to be a very big expenses to pay for.
I haven't yet and honestly I am hoping this never happens, as I won't be able to claim any money for life threatening injuries or damage to my vehicle. There are uninsured drivers but the police in the UK will seize their car or bike if they spot it.
Half of the motorcycle on the street doesn't have any kind of insurance and are buoyed or sold on the street between particular even without a contract so it happens with a motorcycle without papers especially.