{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you think a small freelance business could work?
Freelancing seems to be one of the more popular ways for people to earn an income online. With so many different things you can offer if you have the skills, it's known as one of the most popular businesses to be involved in. I have seen many sites that offer a service for people to be able to share their freelance services with many places being quite successful but it got me wondering whether a small freelance business would work even now with so many other companies already having something in place.

What are your thoughts? Do you think a small freelance business could work?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I think it depends on what service or goods you're offering. If there's a market for it, then your freelance business will thrive and could become something big. I think some things are worth taking risks on, freelancing could really help you earn some extra cash.
I would say it's all about what services you're offering in your small scale freelance business. If it's something that's in high demand, you will have a chance of making progress with it.

The important thing is to get into a brand that will command sales.
Starting a small freelance business can definitely work. I offer specialized services like graphic design or writing, which are in high demand. Platforms like Upwork and Fiverr help me find clients easily. The flexibility and potential for high earnings make freelancing a viable and rewarding career path.
(05-29-2024, 11:39 AM)andrew Wrote: Starting a small freelance business can definitely work. I offer specialized services like graphic design or writing, which are in high demand. Platforms like Upwork and Fiverr help me find clients easily. The flexibility and potential for high earnings make freelancing a viable and rewarding career path.

Fiverr was really difficult for me to penetrate. I have always wished that I can be able to find my way around those sites where I can offer my services, but it didn't work out as I wished.
To the best of my knowledge, everything depends on the services freelancers are trying to sell on such platforms and also the visitors that are coming on that particular platform. This is because if you are selling a service that visitors that are on the site are not interested in buying, you are definitely going to never get any kind of purchase from anyone.