{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you ever used GoFundMe?
GoFundMe is another site for crowdfunding. Users can use the platform to crowdfund for a charity or crowdfund for their own personal use to help their business or a start-up they may have. I myself have thought about using GoFundMe to help start up a forum I am working on and getting it ready to launch but I have always been worried about using a site like GoFundMe to help fund a forum.

Have you ever used GoFundMe and what did you use it for? Do you feel it really helped create a GoFundMe campaign to help with a start-up or a business?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have not had any reason to use a Gofundme. Maybe because I have been able to fulfill most of my needs, but I have also contributed four papers that needed money for one reason or the other using Gofundme.
I haven't used gofundme yet. I feel like I might need to in the future though, since I'm wanting to get surgery that will help me live a much better life. I feel weird asking for money though... It just would take a really long time to save up enough for the bills, my insurance will only cover so much after all.