{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How easy did you find it to start making money online?
Making money online can seem easy but in reality, it's not as easy as many may make it out to be. You would need the skills that others are looking for to be able to make any kind of money at first and then you would need to keep at it and grow a reputation for yourself once you start making the money online. Sometimes as much as you may earn quite a bit in one month, you may earn a lot less in another month and as much as that can be off-putting, it's always best to not give up and keep going.

How easy did you find it to start making money online? What issues did you face when you started earning an income online?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I haven't made much money online as of me writing this response, so I honestly find it somewhat difficult. However, I am probably not applying my skills as well as I can be. I may not be the best artist, so I can't offer my artistic skills, however I am a decent writer and love posting on forums so I can provide a posting service for those needing it.
(04-29-2023, 10:14 PM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I haven't made much money online as of me writing this response, so I honestly find it somewhat difficult. However, I am probably not applying my skills as well as I can be. I may not be the best artist, so I can't offer my artistic skills, however I am a decent writer and love posting on forums so I can provide a posting service for those needing it.

I have found that being able to put my writing skills to use as a service has helped me a lot in earning an income and also getting regular solid work as well which is nice and helps me stay confident with working online. 

If you do have the skills and the time to dedicate I would definitely give it a shot Smile
These are the methods I am using to make money online
I am selling products through e-commerce platforms as well as my own store. I sell physical products as well as digital products
I offer freelancing services on Fiverr. I sell different kinds of freelancing services such as writing, marketing, etc.
I have monetized youtube channel. I also frequently get sponsors for my videos
I have a blog and I make money from my blog through different methods such as adsense, amazon affiliate marketing, etc.
I use dropshipping and print-on-demand methods to sell online.
I have published a couple of ebooks and I make money selling ebooks
It is not easy but I do make money through various methods.
Starting to make money online was challenging at first. I had to learn various skills, navigate different platforms, and find the right opportunities. With persistence and continuous learning, it became easier. Building a reputation and understanding the market were key steps in my journey to earning online.