{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Etsy vs. RedBubble: Which One Is More Profitable
If you have never used Etsy and Redbubble but want to try these platforms, here a quick comparison between these tow marketplaces

Etsy: 
• Low-cost platform for sellers, with a 20-cent listing fee. 
• No additional charges until a product is sold. 
• 6.5% sales commission deducted when withdrawing earnings. 
• Example: List a $20 product, pay 20 cents upfront, earn $13.30 net profit after deducting fees. 

RedBubble

• Only allows the sale of Print-On-Demand products. 
• No listing fees, but charges an 80% commission. 
• Example: Sell a product for $20, earn $4, with potential to increase profit margin by pricing higher.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Esty has been here for a very long period of time. I must say that I see them as one of the best around and will bring more profits when you sell there because of the higher turnover.
Etsy is what I have so much experience with using over the last couple of years. So, I will say that it's the best option to choose from that because it offers you more when compares to cheaper and quality products.
Etsy is ideal for crafters and artisans selling handmade or vintage goods, while RedBubble suits artists offering print-on-demand products. Profitability on Etsy depends on unique, quality goods and effective marketing. RedBubble's profitability relies on trendy designs and niche targeting. Success on either platform requires understanding the market, product quality, and effective marketing strategies tailored to their respective audiences.