{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Being an entrepreneur is not just about making money
Many today assume being an entrepreneur, or a business owner, has to do with making money alone. While the major purpose of every business is to make profit, if this is your only drive then it might be hard to achieve customer satisfaction. The urge to ensure your customers have the best should also be part of your reason for starting a business.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
That is one set of thinking of an entrepreneur to do business for money. It does ot mean that if one thinks like that they do not have the idea how to serve the people with quality services and products. I am an entrepreneur and what inspires me is profit to have something on myplate and saving for old age.
Being an entrepreneur is about creating value, solving problems, and making a positive impact. It's about taking risks, learning from failures, and constantly evolving. It's about pursuing passion and purpose, building relationships, and making a difference in the world. Money is just one of the outcomes of a successful entrepreneurial journey.
I can't call myself a real business owner or entrepreneur if I can not serve satisfaction along with my products and services. It turns out that when one neglect customers/client satisfaction in any business, you are likely to be flocked severely by your competitors.
Personally, I believe that it's about making money through offering services to your potential business customers. All entrepreneurship is set up to make money. It's the main purpose before anything else. Without making money, there's no need to start the business.