{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Making Money as a Teenager
Earning cash as a teenager can be pretty tough because many money-making options are off-limits if you're under 18. Some methods, like surveys, say you have to be at least 18. Online stores often have age restrictions too – Etsy for selling, Upwork for working – both require you to be 18. Even if you want to use PayPal to make money, you usually have to wait until you're 18. Blogging or vlogging with Adsense? Yep, you guessed it, they want you to be 18.
But here's a tip: for some things, like Adsense, you can ask your parents to sign up for you if you're not old enough. It's a workaround.
What's interesting is that many teens under 18 really want to work from home, especially online. Why? Well, it offers flexible hours, lets you be your own boss, and gives you a taste of financial freedom. So, while it might be a bit tricky, there are ways to make money even if you're still a teenager.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
When I was a teenager, I had my eyes on making money but there wasn't so many options available for me to choose from. I had to resort to doing manual jobs like working in factories and construction companies. I did get paid well for my efforts.
With the rising minimum wage, it's going to be way tougher for teenagers to get any work at all. Well, for one thing, people don't want to hire teenagers, unless they can pay them less, and the law is more and more saying people can't.

What is a solution to this dilemma?