{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What is good in your business?
What is good in your business? I think, your business is good because you profit more and it is your passion business. It's also good because you have all the permits to operate it legally. In my case, I have a small business, I acquired through franchising. What makes it good? I only have two people to pay and the place is safe. I rented a small space inside the mall in the city. It is also good because I profit every day from Monday to Sunday, nonstop except holidays. What about you?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
What's good in my business is how I treat my customers. They're the reason why I started my business. If they are not happy with my business, it's going to be very difficult for my business is successful.
Our business could have a good reputation if we are also good to our customers. If you are a snob type, no customers would buy. Being smiling and accommodating makes sense.
My business of poultry and fish farming is so good in my opinion that my customers are always satisfied with my product and services.

I always make sure to breed my chickens to the standard where my customer will never have anything to complain about.