{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
I want to start a business but I dont have money . What do I do?
NO MONEY? CHANGE YOUR ATTITUDE!

No money? Solve it!
  1. Change your plans
  2. Talk to people
  3. Find a business partner
  4. Brainstorm with friends
  5. Knock on doors
  6. Attend seminars
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
As long as it's starting a new business, there's no way you're going to be able to start the business. It's why if you don't have money, you have to make sure to have a business a partner who will support your business plan.
When it comes to talking to people, when you have business plans, your business plan should be convincing enough to get them to listen to you. No one would want to spend their money on activities or a project that won't give them enough money at the end of the day.
One thing I have come to understand is that what works for others might not work for you or the next person. In my cause when I wanted to start my business, what I did was to get a job and some other gigs. During this process I was not only gathering money for my startup, but was also gaining experience and even more connections.
In my opinion, you should not rush to open a business when you do not have funds. It is not so easy to find real people who will help and have faith, and they can easily deceive you later. I would start a business when I have at least 50 percent of the capital so as not to be completely dependent on someone