{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is Crypto Investment Really Good For the Society?
Once, someone asked Bill Gates why he doesn't invest in Bitcoin like other big entrepreneurs. He replied that he only invests in things that help and improve people's lives. According to him, Bitcoin and other cryptocurrencies don't contribute to people's well-being. Maybe Bill Gates is right. A few weeks ago, Bitcoin was $48K, and now it's $39K. If you compare the current price with its all-time high, Bitcoin has dropped by more than 100 percent. Did Bitcoin really make lives better? In my opinion, it's better to invest in something that benefits people. Why put $1000 in Bitcoin when you can buy Tesla stocks with that money? Tesla is a superior choice because it actively improves people's lives What do you think about this argument?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
As far as I'm concerned, cryptocurrency have been so good for the society because it brought so many opportunities for youths to make money. With the governments not doing anything to make jobs available, cryptocurrency brought ways to the people to make money.
The question you should be asking yourself, are they good for you or do they solve something for you? In my case, Bitcoin for example helps me with cross-border payments and as a store of value, so if you ask me, they have done well.
(03-28-2024, 05:22 PM)riberet19 Wrote: The question you should be asking yourself, are they good for you or do they solve something for you? In my case, Bitcoin for example helps me with cross-border payments and as a store of value, so if you ask me, they have done well.

This is a fact! There are so many countries that doesn't support all the payments processors like PayPal CashApp and the rest but with cryptocurrency, payments can be sent and received from those countries.