{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How to Make Money Selling Free Photos
Did you know that even beginners can make money online by simply using free images? Here's how:

Search for Public Domain Images: Public domain images are those with no exclusive rights due to waivers, expiration, or forfeiture. Easily find them by Googling "public domain image website" and exploring the listed websites.

Pick an Interesting Image: Select any image that catches your eye. Opt for higher-dimensional images and download them to your computer. Editing is optional but not necessary.

Design a Canvas on Printify: Visit Printify and use the chosen image to design a canvas. Once your product is ready, Printify will reveal the cost. When listing on Etsy, add your desired profit to the selling price.

Create an Etsy Account: If you haven't already, sign up on Etsy. Connect your Printify account with Etsy, and then sit back and watch as money starts flowing in. It's that simple!
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
In my opinion, such a market is very crowded, so it will not be possible to earn a living, and a photographer needs to buy better equipment, so my only opinion is that you need to look for people who are ready to sponsor your work and know where you can sell these photos or just work for the company
I haven't tried getting into selling of pictures online. I know Shutterstock is one of website where someone can sell his or her pictures online. I've also seen some listed on Deviant Arts but I haven't tried it. How often do such pictures get sold there?