{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What do you have in your crypto portfolio
My investment portfolio comprises a diverse array of cryptocurrencies, and each selection is underpinned by specific reasoning. Bitcoin (BTC) and Ethereum (ETH), as the two most prominently discussed and market-favored cryptocurrencies, made their way into my holdings. Their widespread recognition and robust market positions have solidified my choice to invest in them.
I have also allocated funds to ADA and MATIC. These investments were based on their performance during the previous bearish market, where these coins exhibited resilience. However, this time around, both ADA and MATIC have experienced significant declines in their values. ADA, in particular, slipped from the third position to the sixth in market capitalization.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I haven't updated my portfolio in a long time because I bought at the price of 30000 for bitcoin and I was in a very bad situation, so now I have 50 percent of my investment in bitcoin and the rest is divided between salted ethereum and Ripple.
In my portfolio the majority is Bitcoin, but I also have Solana, Ethereum, cardano, cosmos and a bit of Matic, nothing more than that, the majority of my investment will still be Bitcoin.
I have been stacking some meme coins such as Dogecoin, Coq, and the rest. I believe that meme coins are going to pump big in the bullrun, and I am positioning my portfolios to benefit from it. I see Solana getting to 200 USD in the bullrun as well.
I have invested in so many cryptocurrency like Bitcoin, Ethereum, Ripple, Sol, Matic, Dogecoin, BTT, and ADA. I'm still looking for more good coins to invest in.