{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Which cryptocurrency do you feel is the best to invest into at the moment?
With the economy being all over the place at the moment and the Country seeing rising costs and inflation hitting a record high at the moment, investing in cryptocurrency isn't everyone's best idea at the moment and because of the uncertainty with the economy, it's not something many will consider as easily as they used to before everything went downhill.

At the moment with the economy being where it is and the rising costs being at an all-time high at the moment, which cryptocurrency would you say is the best to invest in if someone still wanted to invest something into it?

I myself invested a small amount into Bitcoin a few weeks ago, it was only £1 but I am noticing that it's not doing as well as it used to and that got me thinking, which one is the better one?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
As for me, I would like to start investing in Ripple again, because they are already close to completing their court hearings, and maybe next year, when there will be a halving, they can grow very much.
I had some spare change and decided to put it into XRP (Ripple) for this very reason. We'll see how it goes.
[Image: banner.png]
Bitcoin is the best coin to invest in right now as far as I'm concerned. What happens in Bitcoin affects all other coins in the market, so this makes BTC the key. I have invested so much in BTC and I'll keep investing more if the money is available.
For me it's Bitcoin, it's the only crypto that has proven to have strong fundamentals and that are enduring over time and becoming stronger, as a store of value and a real alternative to fiat money, Other good cryptocurrencies to invest in from my point of view are Solana, litecoin, Hedera or Polygon.
(03-28-2024, 05:23 PM)riberet19 Wrote: For me it's Bitcoin, it's the only crypto that has proven to have strong fundamentals and that are enduring over time and becoming stronger, as a store of value and a real alternative to fiat money, Other good cryptocurrencies to invest in from my point of view are Solana, litecoin, Hedera or Polygon.

The bullish run which we saw Bitcoin pull of recently showed the reason why we always tip it to be the best cryptocurrency to invest in. With the price beating it's previous all time high at $62k+ and now at $72k+ was crazy.
Right now, I've changed my mind a bit, and while I still see Bitcoin as one of the best investments within the crypto world right now, I think Hedera may be a better investment, due to its fundamentals and rapid growth.

But of course, it has a lot of risk since it is still a relatively unknown cryptocurrency.