{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Is selling photography online a good source of passive income?
We can always see on search engines that selling photography online is a good source of income. You cannot also sell photos without knowing the criteria of what the site requires you. At first, it might be hard, but time comes you will get used to this business and become professional know dealing with photography hence it will be a good source of passive income if your photography hits the target market. It will be good if you vary your photography by capturing somewhat awesome and captivating pictures of nature. What do you think?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes, selling photography online can be a good source of passive income as it allows photographers to reach a global audience, earn royalties from each sale, and generate income over time without actively engaging in the selling process.
Unfortunately, I haven't got any interest in selling pictures online as a passive way to make money online. This is because it's not as easy as it sounds. I have tried once some years ago, after 5 months, I didn't make even one sale.
Selling photos online, like as a photographer? You can earn royalties and so forth but I think the money is within NFT crypto designs rather than this traditional method. But, whatever works - if you find a gap in the market and there’s a demand? You’ll earn cash
Not a very good option, because now the market is filled with just a lot of photos, and therefore, if a photographer wants to sell photos, he needs to look for other ways and not sites where you can do it, because if you manage to sell 2 photos in a month, it will be a big success, but he will earn 10 dollars.