{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel billboards are a good way to advertise?
We always see billboards, it's nearly always advertising a business and it's usually one I would have never heard about had I not seen the billboard. I always find billboards to be an awesome way to advertise your business to thousands of people as you never know when someone may be interested and take note. The only issue with a billboard advertisement would be the price it would cost to use the space for your business and whether or not you would be willing to invest that much.

Do you feel billboards are a good way to advertise your business and have you ever used this method yourself in the past?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I think they are a good way to advertise, especially if a company uses some eye catching techniques. There's a Instacart billboard across the highway from my neighborhood that I always notice and comment on that popped up about a month ago. The woman on the billboard is eating a ice cream sandwich sideways, which is odd and caught me off guard. xD It's expensive to get a billboard advertisement though.
They are good to get people off the highway. For instance, let's say some family is on vacation and they get near a tourist trap like Pigeon Forge, Tennessee (driving on the interstate). O.K., they might see a huge billboard about the Titanic Museum there. In that case, that draws in business to that place and other places in the town, of course.

Anyway, other businesses that benefit big time are probably motels and restaurants. Nonetheless, with the internet, it's easier for those places to get the word out than before.
It is very difficult to say whether they are actually still working because it depends a lot on where it will be placed and what will be advertised on it, because in my opinion there are some areas that are simply not suitable for advertising on billboards, such as legal agencies, etc., because it is unlikely that people will be in this is the way to search for these services.
It depends! There are some business which can be successful when it's advertised using billboard advertising. Also, the location of the business adds to the advert being successful but generally, it's better to advertise online because it gives your business more reach.
Advertizing a product using a billboard is very logical especially if it is installed near the malls where people can visibly see right away. Other billboards are posted or installed beside the road on the national highway near the city. And the rent per billboard is also insanely pricy.