{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Online or Offline Business?
I do not have an offline business yet because I do not have enough startup capital. I only have an online business which is my online job. I hope I will be able to start an offline business in the future (a minimalist coffee shop) someday because I need more ways to earn money for my family. Do you have an online or offline business?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
For me, offline business is much more interesting, maybe even sometimes it is less profitable, but I like it because you are constantly on the move, you need to move around the city to solve various problems, while in online business you can only sit at the computer and not necessarily go anywhere from home
For me I actually prefer both, while I have an offline business, I still want to make money online cause I am the type that always want to make money from multiple sources.
It depends on the nature of the business. Online businesses have lower overhead costs, global reach, and can operate 24/7. Offline businesses have the advantage of personal interaction with customers and a physical presence. Ultimately, it's important to consider the target market, industry trends, and business goals before deciding.
Currently, I have an offline business of poultry and fish farming. Even though I still make use of online platforms like Facebook, Instagram, Twitter and TikTok to sell my products, I still put in a lot of work in running my business in person every day.