{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
At what age did you start saving?
What was the age at which you started saving? Why did you decide to start saving at that moment? did you have a goal? or did you just think it was the right thing to do? I read you
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
(11-26-2023, 04:53 PM)riberet19 Wrote: What was the age at which you started saving? Why did you decide to start saving at that moment? did you have a goal? or did you just think it was the right thing to do? I read you

It was only recently that I started saving money. It was the peak of the coronavirus pandemic. Better late than never, right? I realized that it is essential to save money for a rainy day.  Smile It is a good feeling to have savings in your bank account.
I started saving at the beginning of my teenage years, 12 or 13. Used to save things like Pocket Money and cash for odd jobs I did for people around my studies. It does soon add up when you’re careful with is being spent.
If we talk about the period when I did not earn money, then from my childhood, because when I was given money, I never spent it and always saved it, but when I was independent, I began to have a very wrong attitude to money and it was possible to change my habits in my 20s
I started saving when I was 11 years old. I have now a 6 figure savings. And I still save more because I do not know the face of the earth when I reach my retirement age.
Though if I am being honest I am not the type that frequently save, but I started saving at a very young age. I think I should be around 16 or less than that. I wanted to buy my own phone, it was not brand new though but it took me months to get the money.
I started saving at a very tender age, teenage age when I knew what saving could provide me with and the joy of having side bucks to provide me with little things I couldn't bother my parents about.