{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How much would you invest in advertising for a new business?
When you start a new business, one of the main things you always want to start out with is how you are going to advertise your business to help bring new customers in. In some cases, advertising can be free but free advertising is not always enough to get out to as many eyes as you would like to and so investing in some kind of paid advertising might be more beneficial for your business if you can find the right company that offers what you are looking for when advertising. 

When it comes to a new business and needing to advertise, how much would you be willing to invest in advertising if you had to turn to paid advertising?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
It depends on the budget I'd allow myself, if I was to start a business that is. You don't want to try and purchase advertisements you can't afford. Free advertisements are a good way to get things started, even if they don't do as well as paid ones. You can look around and see which paid advertisements would fit your budget best and if it will be effective.
I'd invest a huge amount in building a following, if I had the money. I mean, leads are the big thing in business. You got to get them. Anyway, it's not too much money, relatively speaking, to build a Facebook following, but I'm not sure about other things (email leads, postal mail leads, phone leads, etc.).
I think I am going to think outside of the box when it comes to budgeting for advertising for a new business. If there are ways that I can run those ads myself, I will definitely do it instead of having to pay people more money to do it for me. This is how I view advertising for a new business because you can't tell what is going to work and what is not going to work.
We might need to be realistic about how a business online or offline will do before putting in advertising money. In fact, we might need to test the waters a bit. Does that sound wise to you all?
When I had an offline business, I did not invest much in advertising because it was not necessary because I was selling on the street and all the people who saw me and wanted to buy the product came up and bought, but when I decided to expand the audience, I started spending on advertising no more than 10 percent of net profit.