{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
If you started a business, would you have branches and a headquarter?
An entrepreneur is meant to look forward to expanding his business. This expansion bring growth in making it possible for the business to have more branches and headquarter which all the branches report to. Although, it might seem there are some entrepreneur who doesn't want to expand to having more branches because they see it as too much work to manage. 

If you started a business, would you have branches and a headquarter?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
For me to have branches and a headquarter, it means my business is doing well so I would definitely want this, but before I start this I would rather focus on building and growing the current one first.
Yes, I'd definitely have branches and a headquarter after starting a business. I would have branches to expand my reach and a headquarters to oversee operations and make strategic decisions.
Pretty cool that having branch in the business gives a great impact on the business. But to me, this step is not something to be handled lightly or involving just because you feel so.

It is about making few calculations, you need to have a headquarters first. And as headquarters, stand your ground, bear mind that you having a branch is like you having a child. You gonna care for branch financially and otherwise. Don't leave behind the fact that location matters too when making this decision.
I will definitely have a branch as long as we have some more customers buying in those different locations. Having a branch to be closer to them is one of the ways to get it better.
Well, you can't start a new business and have branches all over the place. You need to grow the business and then expand to other parts of the state where you know your business services are needed.