{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you feel car insurance is too expensive?
Many people I have spoken to in the past have voiced their concerns that car insurance has been too expensive and no matter how much they look they very rarely find another company that offers affordable insurance leaving them to have to pay the high prices.

Do you feel that car insurance is too expensive? Have you ever been able to find a good, affordable deal for car insurance that has fit within your budget?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Well, insurance is a business. I mean I would sing a different tune if I was selling it. Anyway, it is rough on low-income people. I mean, richer people can make more mistakes and pay the cost. The cost being higher prices and, of course, the regular price is also way easier on them.
You do not have a choice because if you have no car insurance you cannot circulate in the street by law you are obliged to be involved into one to be able to circulate otherwise you are required to be involved into one.
Well, car insurance can be reduced. You simply have to attend driving school, get bad points taken of your record, and avoid more wrecks, DUIs etc.. This situation is probably easier than it seems.
Any type of motor insurance will be expensive for first time drivers, or drivers who have just got their license as the insurance companies deem them as a risk to the road. As time goes on, your insurance will drop down once you prove you are a responsible driver on the roads.
The insurance company which you're making use of will determine how much their car insurance is going to be. If it's your first car insurance and you're new to driving, no matter the kind of coverage you choose, the insurance fee is going to be high. This have been the way insurance companies operated for years.
It is understandable to be expensive because car repairment is never cheap, that's first and second of all, car accident happening is not rare at all. They can't know if you are going to be the next victim of such event. You may be the best driver in the world but if somebody who is drunk hits you, they still have to pay for it.
(09-02-2023, 03:54 PM)Ja sa bong Wrote: The insurance company which you're making use of will determine how much their car insurance is going to be. If it's your first car insurance and you're new to driving, no matter the kind of coverage you choose, the insurance fee is going to be high. This have been the way insurance companies operated for years.

Car insurance companies understood the risk involved. Unlike some other insurance schemes, car insurance has the high tendencies of occurring. So, they set the price high to cover for such issues when they occur.
Car insurance costs can feel high, but it's a crucial safeguard. Balancing coverage and budget helps ensure necessary protection without overspending.
We recently sold our Toyota Innova. In fact we sold it last week only. My husband hardly used the car anymore as he us using the commutation facility provided by his office. Paying insurance for a vehicle that is not much in use was actually pinching us.
Car Insurances seem very expensive and many a times feel like an unnecessary burden. But then it is safe to have them as you can not predict what might happen. Moreover, in our country and many other countries, one needs to have a car insurance to take the car out on the road.