{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you balance work and personal life?
Running a small business can be mind draining. There are times that you are going to overwork yourself just to see your business thriving. At that junction, what are the things that you can do to ensure that there is a balance between work life and personal life?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Currently I am unemployed but when I used to work it wasn't that hard because I worked only first shift from 8am to 4pm. My city is a very small one and I don't waste time with public transport. I can easily say I got 6 hours of free time in my life to do whatever I want and having that in mind, I had a pretty good life!
Overworking myself is not part of my deal with work. I know badly it's going to affect me. I manage my work by planning and scheduling how to do everything daily in order to give myself a breather on how to face my life outside work too.
It's good to see a good fit between personal and work time. Otherwise, there is burnout. Ultimately, it's not worth it to burnout and I try to prevent it.
I consider my online job as my business. There are times that I get tired of doing the same things over and over again but I am still grateful for this blessing. What I usually do is step outside to breathe some fresh air. I am blessed that I live 15 minutes away from the nearest beach so I go there at times to relax.
I just don't have a personal life, since I live alone, I just allocate all my free time to work and planning for tomorrow. but in the future, when I start to earn steadily and passively, I am sure that I will limit business to only 50 percent of my life, and the rest will be for myself and loved ones.