{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Crypto Trading on Binance
Binance is a popular cryptocurrency exchange that allows users to trade a wide range of cryptocurrencies, including Bitcoin, Ethereum, and many others.  In order to start trading on Binance, you'll need to create an account on the platform. Once your account is set up, you'll need to deposit funds into it to start trading. Binance offers a wide range of trading pairs, so you'll need to decide which one you want to trade. For example, if you want to trade Bitcoin for Ethereum, you'll need to select the BTC/ETH trading pair. Once you've selected your trading pair, you can place an order to buy or sell cryptocurrency.

You can do different kinds of trading on Binance

1. Spot Trading: This is the most common type of trading on Binance, where you can buy and sell cryptocurrencies at their current market price.
  2. Margin Trading: Binance allows users to trade on margin, which means you can borrow funds from the exchange to increase your buying power. This allows you to potentially increase your profits but also increases your risk.
  3. Futures Trading: Futures trading on Binance allows you to trade cryptocurrencies at a predetermined price at a future date. This is a popular option for traders who want to hedge their positions or speculate on the future price of a cryptocurrency.
  4. OTC Trading: Binance offers an over-the-counter (OTC) trading desk for users who want to buy or sell large amounts of cryptocurrency at a fixed price. This is a good option for institutional investors or high-net-worth individuals who want to trade large amounts without affecting the market.
  5. Savings: Binance also offers a savings feature where users can earn interest on their cryptocurrency holdings. You can lock up your funds for a set period of time and earn interest on them, similar to a savings account.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I am in USA, and created an account on Coinbase. I did try to create an account on Binance. Got a message that my account was being erified and so I can not process any transactions. I don't know how that will take, It has already been a few days. Right now there are a lot of restrictions on how Binance can conduct its crypto exchange in the USA. But that does not mean things won't change in the future. I created my account so that if a change does come, I will be ready.
I really like Binance, but I don't think it's as popular as it once was and it's losing its leadership qualities. For example, commissions have now become too high for trading, and they also added a lot of unnecessary things that simply clutter the main page and it is difficult for a beginner to understand everything.