{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you have any plans to retire or hand over your business to someone?
It's always very important to have a long term plan for any kind of business that you're running and managing which is your own. This is because no one lives forever. There are some people who doesn't have any kids but have big business that own. They will definitely have a long term term plan for the business when they can no longer run it. 

Do you plan to retire your business when you can no longer run it because you may not have anyone to hand it over to who'd be capable of managing the business successfully?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have no plans of such at the moment. I want to be the one handling the business until my kids are of age and can handle the basics in the business. It is very important to have that at the back of one's mind that your business is linked to you, and finding a good successor is one that should be done carefully.
If I'm old, I'll retire. This one is for sure but my business will go to my kids. I'll have kids who are going to take over all my businesses and assets. This is why I'm grooming them in the business line.
Businesses I have will be handed over to my son and possibly future children with my wife as a trustee. However, I want my kids to earn success in their own right, not just as something handed down to them.
Maybe I will allow my nephew to handle my business when I retire. I do not have kids and I do not have plans of having one in the future. If not, I will sell my business and donate a portion to charitable institutions and animal shelters.
I don't want to leave my business to someone just like that because it's my pleasure and I'll work as long as I'm still interested, but when I get tired of it I'll just sell it and it doesn't matter what price. The main thing is that it brings someone pleasure and not just money.