{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are you happy with the prices charged for health insurance?
Health insurance in most cases can be very expensive to the point of where people refuse to have it because of the price. Are you happy with the current cost of health insurance or do you wish it was a little cheaper than it is now? Do you feel more can be done to help more people afford health insurance, if so, what do you feel could be done to make it more affordable?

Does the price now bother you?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Yes, the price being charged for health insurance is worrying. It's too much and that's why most people don't have health insurance.

I have it because I can afford it but most people doesn't and it's not fair.
Unfortunately recently my employer made the announcement that we will be paying $50 more out of our paychecks for our health insurance. They do offer an alternative to counter this price increase, but it involves us employees joining a website that works with our employer. It's a health app and it really pushes us to make healthy choices, makes sense I suppose even if I'm not really a fan of this. With the cost of living rising, my employer is definitely trying their best to save money like every other company does. Needless to say I'm not happy with the price charged for my health insurance, especially now.
The premium is pretty high for our health insurances.And I am very sure that many are not happy with it. Moreover, the comprehensive package that we get here in my country with most of the branded ones don't cover the OPD visit and prescription drugs. That's where the regular medical expenses mostly go for most people. They do have some benefits like annual body checkup and other extensive tests. But that's not enough for the kind of premium that one pays.