{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you allow wearing shorts in your workplace?
The nature of a business is what mostly determines the kind of dress that is allowed for workers to wear to work. Take for instance, those who are working in a warehouse are permitted to put on shorts because it's always very hot in there. 

What kind of wears do you allow in your business? Do you allow for shorts?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Since my company does not work directly with people and also due to the fact that I only have male workers, I simply do not earn it, because it is very hot in the summer and no air conditioner can cope with it, so for me, workers wearing shorts does not cause problems.
At the moment I don't have staffs working under me, but when I do, I don't think I will allow shorts, my workers should dress seriously and more officially.
My type of business is the one that requires a semi coperate dressing from the workers. They do not need to put on shirts and tie all the time, but they should not dress anyhow too. When workers do not dress well, it does not portray the business in a positive light. The workers are what people will see first before your goods and services.
(02-01-2024, 08:31 AM)eLdavis Wrote: At the moment I don't have staffs working under me, but when I do, I don't think I will allow shorts, my workers should dress seriously and more officially.

Well, I think that it should depend on the nature of business that you plan to start whenever you do so because there are some businesses you can't be expecting people to dress seriously and officially because the nature of their work is not going to make it easy for them too put on such clothes work at work.