{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you currently have health insurance?
You will be surprised at how many people do not have health insurance compared to how many that do and the main reason for not having it is usually because of how much it will cost and they are not able to afford it.

Are you someone who currently has health insurance or do you not have it at the moment? If you do not have it at the moment, what is your reason for waiting?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Here in the US, it's quite common that people don't have health insurance. If people don't have jobs, it's quite expensive for them to pay for insurance. As for the question at hand, I do have health insurance through my work. I am covered by United Healthcare, it's one of the most common health care providers used by many different Americans. The great thing about that is, there's many doctors I can see in network so I don't have to worry about having to pay too much out of pocket for my appointments.
Yes, I have health insurance and it's something I would advise anyone who's working to get because it serves you for the greater good. My work makes all the provision for my health insurance and I'm very happy about that. My entire family is covered by my work health insurance which is a big win for me.
I don't have a health insurance at the moment, but it is something that I am working on having as soon as I can. It is important that we take a look at it as such insurance will help one receive health care at difficult moments.
Yes, when I joined my company, the employer enrolled me in health insurance by default. They do it for each and every employee of theirs. A small amount from our salary goes into it as a monthly premium which is fine I guess since it is for our well-being at the end of the day.