{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Save on gold or silver?
Do you save on gold or silver? I do, I mean physical silver or physical gold, whenever I can I buy some silver or gold coins to store and keep them for many years, to protect myself from inflation and possible financial setbacks.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I haven't gotten into that. I suppose I should cause you just can't trust what's going on in the world. Anyway, though, I know little about it, so I'd have to do heavy research on where to buy, prices, etc..
I would consider saving on silver over gold. Silver typically presents a more affordable option for investment, making it accessible for those with smaller budgets. Silver has various industrial uses, which may contribute to its long-term value. However, the choice depends on individual financial goals, risk tolerance, and market conditions.
It's practised in most of the Indian Households, the economic class that can afford to do so. Gold and silver are considered auspicious in Indian Hindu culture and theu are supposed to bring prosperity and luck. Few days in a year are considered auspicious to buy these precious metals. One is Dhanteras, two days before Diwali and the other is Akshay tritiya. People buy gold and silver on these days. Every one depending on their economic strata and financial capacity try to bring one of these precious metals in some form to their households. I have practised the ritual of buying a gold coin on every Dhanteras since the last two decades. I plan to continue to do that. I have invested in to a program by one of the trusted brands in the country. I pay monthly installments to buy this at once.