{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How are you coping with the inflation?
Inflation makes everything to be very expensive. Cost of living becomes high when there is a spike in the rate of inflation. Workers will be finding it hard to save money because they will be spending too much. 

How are you coping with the high inflation?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Well, due to bad choices my driver's licence is suspended, but that saves me a lot of money. Also, I don't pay rent or utilities living at my parent's house. However, though, I have to contend with supporting a wife and kid who are not with me, and that eats up half of my money, but it's a necessary and honorable obligation.
Everyone that I know of has taken an impact with inflationary figures spiralling out of control. Unfortunately most governments won’t put the wages up in line with inflation which means people have to work more hours to survive. Hopefully the state of economies will improve in the months or years to come
Over here it has not been easy, there have been massive increase in almost everything, even on electricity which we hardly see power, they have also increased the wages attached to it. The only way so far is to get more means of making money.
The average inflation rate of my country is 6%. I try to invest in stocks that can give me about 15% return annually. That's how I beat inflation.
Coping with inflation typically involves budgeting wisely, prioritizing essential expenses, and seeking ways to increase income. Diversifying investments, such as considering assets that may hedge against inflation, can also be helpful. Staying informed about economic trends and adjusting spending habits accordingly is crucial for navigating the impact of inflation on purchasing power and overall financial well-being