{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Do you save for your retirement?
I have been saving money for my retirement since the first day I started working. I don't want to struggle when I get old and can't work again. 

There are some people who doesn't take their retirement savings seriously. I really pity because when they realise it's too late, they won't be able to do much. 

Have you started saving for your retirement?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have no retirement savings and I won't have social security coming in. In fact, all I have is an SSI check which I get now. Anyway, though, seeing the writing on the wall, I have been studying math/science and plan to tutor online until my extreme old age.
Well, much of the money I save, and the money I invest in assets, is with a very long-term horizon, probably for retirement, so I can say that I do save for my retirement and I will continue to do so.
I only started saving a few years ago. I am waaaaay behind and what I have put away wouldn't last long. I'm working on it.
[Image: banner.png]
Yes, I do save for my retirement. It is important to plan for the future and ensure financial stability in old age. By saving now, I can enjoy a comfortable retirement and have peace of mind knowing that I am prepared for the future.
I'm still very young, so I haven't thought about it yet, but in my opinion, it's worth starting to make a strategy according to which I will save for retirement and where I will get these funds from. And it is also worth remembering that these funds should not simply lie in the dust, but invest them in less risky areas in order to receive a profit even in retirement.
There is an automatic deduction in the office where I work for retirement monthly. I save separately for my retirement because the future pension seems below the poverty line. I have a small business. I also invest and have a passive income for my future.
I understand the importance of saving for retirement. For individuals, saving early and consistently, utilizing retirement accounts like 401(k)s or IRAs, and considering investment options are essential. Planning for retirement ensures financial security and peace of mind in later years. Consulting with a financial advisor can provide personalized guidance tailored to specific goals and circumstances.