{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you invest in trailer or boat houses?
Mobile houses seems to be a thing in some parts of the world. In places where there are lots of water bodies, there are usually more boat houses which looks very good for the one's that are designed well. It's also the same thing with places with lots of trailers and trucks. Many of them are converted to trailer/truck houses. 

Have you ever lived in a boat/trailer/truck houses? Would you invest in any of them?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
In my opinion, the option with trailers is much better, because you can move it at least every day, and the boat will always be on the water, and it is also impossible to live on it for a long time, because there are always waves on the water, and it is not pleasant for everyone, so there will be no profit on the investment of this kind as big as a trailer.
We don't have any plan of purchasing a trailer house or a boat house in the near future. Or maybe ever. We have never kept these in our financial goals so far. Both husband and I come from humble backgrounds and we have worked hard together to have what we have today. We have invested in few real estate and two of our older houses are giving us passive income through rent. We have enough of other financial obligations for coming few years, the major ones being college education for my daughters. If some miracle happens and we get surplus money, we might plan for such luxury expenditures. I would prefer to buy a boat house over the trailer.