{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Who handles the interior design of your house?
The beauty of a house is known from how the interior design and decorations have been carried out. Who took charge of the interior design and decorations of your house when you built or bought your property?

I figured most ladies would love to take charge of this interior design and decorating of the house because they know to make a place look good.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
My house still looks quite old, because when it was built and designed, it was the nineties and the style was different then. Now I plan to do everything for myself, so I am already looking for craftsmen who could do this repair, and the interior design will be done by my brother, who has been working as a designer for many years.
This is our third house. The earlier two where we stayed fot some time are now on rent. This is the perfect one with all space and amenities that we need and we think that this would be our final home. But you never know what might come in the future.All these houses have been apartment, the latest one being a spacious penthouse. There was nothing much that we could do with the structure of the house as it was built as per the builder's design when we purchased it. But yes, we could do a little modifications and the furniture and other accessories work like choosing the flooring tiles, bathroom accessories etc. Both husband and I did plan for that together. We both like a minimal elegant look and take care of the functionality and durability before deciding for anything. We did research online and offline. And also took advices from friends and family who share the similar taste with us. We did not hire any professional help. Our house does look quite elegant and we do get a lot of compliments. It's a very simple and elegant look and the house stays clean and well maintained. Looks like a comfortable and cosy home and not like an luxurious hotel. This is the way we like it.