{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Would you rent out part of your house?
Being able to own a house means that you can use it however you see fit. When you have been able to build your own house or even buy one, would you be willing to rent out one side of the house assuming if it's a duplex?

I wouldn't mind renting out part of my house as long as I can get a very good tenant. I wouldn't like to have a tenant who's going to a problem to deal with. 

Would you consider doing this type of thing?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I definitely didn't do that with my house because I don't like to live like that, but when I didn't have money, I lived in such a house myself, but it wasn't very pleasant because of other people. Although for those who do not have funds and like to communicate with someone, this is a great option to save money.
We live in apartment and that option is not viable. We have two more apartments, 2BHK ones in the same complex but in another building that are on rent.
My in-laws have an independent house that is huge. They have built it in such a way keeping this option in mind. They have a huge house for personal use on the ground floor and have stairs excess from outside for the other two floors. They have made two 2 BHK apartments on each floor and all the four apartments are on rent. They have good tenants who are also big support to them.