{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Best Books on the Stock Market?
What are the best books on the stock market that you can recommend? I've read a few, but the last one was one called Reminiscences of a Stock Trader, I highly recommend it, which ones can you point out?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Here are five highly recommended books on stock market investing and trading:

"The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham: A classic by the father of value investing, offering timeless principles on investment strategy.

"A Random Walk Down Wall Street" by Burton Malkiel: Covers various investment strategies, providing insights into the efficient market hypothesis and practical advice for investors.

"Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits" by Philip Fisher: Fisher outlines his investment philosophy, emphasizing the importance of qualitative analysis and a long-term approach.

"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefèvre: A fictionalized biography of Jesse Livermore, offering valuable lessons on trading psychology and market dynamics.

"Market Wizards" by Jack D. Schwager: Interviews with successful traders, providing diverse perspectives and valuable insights into the mindset of accomplished investors.
(02-05-2024, 05:46 AM)Maria Wrote: Here are five highly recommended books on stock market investing and trading:

"The Intelligent Investor" by Benjamin Graham: A classic by the father of value investing, offering timeless principles on investment strategy.

"A Random Walk Down Wall Street" by Burton Malkiel: Covers various investment strategies, providing insights into the efficient market hypothesis and practical advice for investors.

"Common Stocks and Uncommon Profits" by Philip Fisher: Fisher outlines his investment philosophy, emphasizing the importance of qualitative analysis and a long-term approach.

"Reminiscences of a Stock Operator" by Edwin Lefèvre: A fictionalized biography of Jesse Livermore, offering valuable lessons on trading psychology and market dynamics.

"Market Wizards" by Jack D. Schwager: Interviews with successful traders, providing diverse perspectives and valuable insights into the mindset of accomplished investors.

Thank you very much for your recommendations, currently I have read the intelligent investor and reminiscences of a stock trader which teaches very well how to control your emotions when trading, the others I have not read and I will take a look at them.