{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Currency convert
Being paid in stable currency is extremely important to have your money more or less equal. If you save, let's say, in some country's currency who is unstable, you are very likely to lose what you had or significantly reduce what you have. Therefore, one of the most secure currencies in the world are dollar, euro and pound. 
In which currency you are saving money?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The currencies that you mentioned.. dollar, pounds and Euro are the most powerful currencies. Dollar is the most sought after currency too.
I am from India and my offline job pays me in Indian currency that is Indian Rupees. When we were in different countries for business trip, we earned in their currency. We stayed in the US for more than a decade and in other countries like UK, Japan, South Africa etc. Whatever we saved was converted to Indian currency once we were back and money deposited in our bank and other investments. Right now, I earn in dollars for my online work and I get them through PayPal. They are automatically deposited to my Indian bank account for their Indian currency value. So, I am saving in my local currency only.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}