{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Streaming
It is not unknown people do streams in order to earn money. Fans will pay for subscription and also donate money. However, being able to get any kind of income is a very difficult job because you have to stand out from others and there are hundreds of thousands of people trying their best to have success like notable twitch streamers. You must be, not good, but really good at something and have some unique set of characteristics which will make you watchable. 

Job is rewarding but to get in the top 1% is nearly impossible.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
If you're any good in how to make high quality videos, streaming will be a good option to make money from. You can choose streaming your video games through Twitch or YouTube. It will give you an opportunity to boost your channel.
I tried to stream while I was playing games and at first everything seemed very good, because without investing money at all I got the first subscribers and viewers, but it turned out that it was all because more people did not come and there was no one to report to, and what is the point of streaming if you do not make money from it.