{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What has generated the best income for you?
If you are like me and you work on several different ways to bring in an income, you will more than likely have several sources of income with some being a quite good amount and others instead being a little less.

With all those sources of income put together, you will more than likely have a steady income but which source of income would you say has been the best for you? The one that generates the most income you make?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The best source of income for me over the years have been my business of poultry and fish farming. I've been managing the business for 6 years now and it's paid so much I can't be thankful enough for. I earn considerably a good amount of money working online but it can't be compared to what I make from my business.
Working with my hands in the skilled trades. I have a construction business, and it is my bread and butter. You have to actually go out there and get something done that other people don't have the skill to do themselves.
[Image: banner.png]
The best source of income? Would probably have to be Google Adsense. I’ve added Adsense to my YouTube channel and to my website and both are bringing in cash each month.
I still work at work, but I have a small business and I once hoped that it would bring me much more and I would be able to quit, but I am even glad that it works in the plus and not in the minus and I don't need to spend the money earned on a paid job for business payment.
For me, my primary job as an Aerospace Electronics engineer has generated maximum income for me. Although, I make few extra bucks through some online work but that has not grown much yet.
Probably my employments over the year. Self employments have only managed to generate me a part income where as working for someone else guaranteed me an hourly wage for the hours I work. Rather self employment pays for results, not time.