{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Health insurance in other countries
One of the most common country people use when comparing health insurance is USA. Probably the reason for this is the insane amount of costs people have to pay there, even small things like calling ambulance t  to take you to hospital. For example, in my country, you can pay insurance by yourself or it will be payed to you by employer each month. When you are ill you go to a doctor and pay absolutely nothing for any checkup. Even if you have an accident and you need surgery, it is done for free. No additional pays like thousands of dollars. 

Thoughts on this?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I have stayed in the US for a decade. And I can vouch on the insane medical expenses. One can't survive in that country without a medical insurance. That's why most of their medical services even simple things like a visit to doctor for regular checkup has to be paid by the insurance. Either it's a full pay or co pay.
In our country, one can easily survive without a health insurance. The regular services like doctor's visit, small treatments, prescription medicine etc are affordable by most people. Only if it's an expensive treatment or hospitalization, it would pinch you and put you in deep financial stress if you don't have an insurance coverage.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}