{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you used Canva to make money?
Canva is something I found out about just over a year ago through someone I knew from the video game content creation world. 

Canva was suggested to me by them to help me make videos on my PC as my PC was no longer handling the program I was using making it difficult to make videos. I also found out that I could make images as well as many other things using Canva as well. 

Making money with Canva seems to be something that you could possibly do if you are able to by either creating images or even videos for clients. 

Have you ever made money using Canva?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Canva is one of the first graphics design software that I kick started my journey as a graphic designer. I learnt everything using Canva before I started used Photoshop. I have been using Canva to do some work on Fiverr and Upwork. I wasn't paid too much but it's better than nothing.
Everyone who starts using it himself. When I needed to make a logo for my company and also an advertising sign, I used this application to create everything there myself, because I did not have the funds to pay for professional services.