{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What are you saving for at the moment?
Each of us will more than likely be saving for something at the moment whether it be a holiday, birthday, Christmas or maybe something else. 

With the rising inflation and the cost of living, it can be more difficult to save for the things we used to do as easily as they used to. 

What are you currently saving for at the moment?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I'm going to be very honest with you when it comes to saving now for a project, it's not been easy with what inflation have been doing. It makes it very difficult to save. If haven't started saving for my house project, I don't think that I could have started saving for it now. It's the only thing that I'm saving for at the moment.
Right now, just trying to save in general. Not necessarily for anything. There are things I would like to purchase for myself but they are more of luxury items then stuff i need, so I try to just save up for now to hopefully be able to get those luxury items in the future at some point.
[Image: revad1.png]
I am in my late forties and my husband is in his early fifties. Our daughters are in college now. We are done with most financial obligations like owning a house. We have paid all the loans and have three houses, two providing us rent as passive income. Right now our main savings focus is our daughter's higher education if they plan to go for post graduation, passing few precious things to them and our travel. We have got some free time as kids are now mostly on their own. We would love to travel. We are also close to retirement age and we are saving to have the same comfort and lifestyle later too.