{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How do you feel when your important staff resign?
Staff resignation is something that happens in any business from time to time. There's no way you can stop it from happening. Some staff resign for personal reasons while some resign for getting another good paying job elsewhere. 

In a situation where you get a resignation letter from one of your crucial staff, how will you feel about it? Would you try as much as possible to make the staff change his or her mind?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
So far I have only had two staff members resign and even though I was sad to lose them both, I understood that they did it because they didn't have the time to put into the forum so they felt better to step aside.

I guess the only time I would let it get to me when a staff member resigns is if they resign for reasons such as not being happy with the working environment or even the staff members they were working with.
I am definitely going to feel bad about such situation, no doubt. However, life goes on as there is nothing that I can do about their decisions to resign from my company. I own the company and being able to find a replacement is what I should start planning as soon as I can.
Losing key staff is tough; it stirs a mix of concern and opportunity. It's a chance to reevaluate roles, support growth, and welcome fresh perspectives.
Everyone moves on and you shouldn’t rely on your staff. The sad thing is that most business owners and managers will only appreciate their staff once they leave. This is because that duty is no longer being done which ultimately impacts the company