{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
What's the vacation time you give to your employees?
Offering vacation to employees is dependent on the size of a business or company. If your business is operating on a big scale, the management of the business makes provision for workers to be entitled to leave/vacations. 

When it comes to giving your workers vacation, what's the vacation duration you give to them? Do you give all of your workers uniform vacation duration?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I myself do not have any employers as I work from home and I am able to do the work myself.

I do know companies that offer vacation time and a lot of them tend to offer 28 days vacation time in a year which is ideal to be able to take vacation for holidays or even just to have a break.
It is dependent on how long they will want to be given. I can't go with a general approach because each staff will have a reason they are going on a leave. So, talking it out with them should be a good approach and once the time requested is sensible, I can grant it.
When I started, I immediately let the employees know that I had just started and that I could not afford to give them many days off, even as much as required by law, and some agreed, some did not, however, those who were part-timers from the beginning now get much more days off, and I think they are happy about it .
My workers get 1 month vacation every month. It's up to them to decide how they want to take the vacation. They can decide to take it weekly or two weeks or for 1 straight month.
Vacation time depends on the policy of the management. There are also different types of vacations workers must know to avoid deniance
if want to file a leave .