{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Are You Eligible For Life Insurance?
Unfortunately, not everyone is eligible for life insurance. Most companies look for specific health related issues and if you fall under the category of any of them you will most likely be denied life insurance. For example if you're overweight, most companies will probably deny you life insurance. Have you ever been denied life insurance? If so, did you try going to a different company to reapply for life insurance or did you give up?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
The problem is that in an insurance company, this is not you that chooses what kind of insurance, the company gets your activity sector and decides in your place what to provide as insurance and what to deny that is why most companies are not eligible for life insurance.
I have not got life insurance but I do know over here in the UK, there are different companies that offer different kinds of life insurance and I believe you do not need to have any kind of health issues, you just need to be able to pay what they ask for the insurance.

I know that some companies only offer life insurance to older people but others tend to offer it to all.
I don't think they deny claims because of weight as the OP thinks. However, smoking is definitely points off. Well, I could be wrong about that.
(07-14-2023, 07:17 PM)Shortie Wrote: I have not got life insurance but I do know over here in the UK, there are different companies that offer different kinds of life insurance and I believe you do not need to have any kind of health issues, you just need to be able to pay what they ask for the insurance.

I know that some companies only offer life insurance to older people but others tend to offer it to all.

Half of people have health issues this means half of people could not get any kind of insurance? This seems a decision far from logic from insurance companies. Sad
Myself, I think I'm eligible for life insurance. However, my credit is horrible, but I don't think that matters. Well, anyway, I don't have any major health problems or vices.