{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Medicare
Do you or a loved one rely on Medicare for your/their insurance? Only certain people here in the US are eligible for Medicare, here are the following conditions that must be met in order for the person to receive medicare:
You must be at least 65 years old. If you're young and have certain disabilities, or you have end-stage renal disease. So not everyone can easily get on Medicare. My mother in law tried her hardest to get on Medicare and was denied so she's on my father in law's insurance. I'm sure once she reaches the age of 65 she might be eligible to get on Medicare. I have a uncle on Medicare right now, that helps pay for the assistant living facility he lives in.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I myself live in the UK but my other half who I am in a long-distant relationship with at the moment is in the US and I know he has Medicare to help with health insurance due to having a disability.

He's super happy that he receives Medicare as it means he can get the healthcare that he needs and is essential without it costing him more than he can afford.
Whatever little I know about Medicare is through the friends who are living there or from what we get to read in the news or on various social media platforms. It seems that people praise a lot about it for all the services that it provides. But seems like criteria to meet to be eligible for it is quite strict. Many have complaints about the same.