{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Have you been paid with fake cash?
Business comes with a lot of challenges and issues. You might think that you have had everything taken care of only for some customers to patronize your business and paying with fake cash. This will leave you out with 100% loss in both your products and profit. 

Have you encountered getting paid with fake cash?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I can imagine that has to be a nightmare if someone ever did get paid with fake money. Since I've never started a business up, this has never happened to me. Though it's best to double check the money being handed to you or to make sure your employees get the proper training to check every large bill that comes through. Whenever I was younger, I worked at a grocery store and was a cashier. I had to make sure to look at every large bill that came through my line to make sure it was legit.
This is something that is capable of breaking any business. It's even capable of getting a staff either subcharged or even sacked.

If I ever caught any customer who paid for any of my business products and services with fake cash, I'm definitely getting the customer arrested and sued.
As someone who works from home running my own business, I am only ever paid through places such as PayPal, Stripe, or CashApp in which fake money can not be used so I know I am safe from receiving fake money. Chargebacks are something I have to worry about, especially with PayPal.

Many businesses tend to have machines that can check money before they even accept it so that they do not receive fake money and I feel if you have a business, investing in a machine like that could help out a great deal.
(07-14-2023, 07:27 PM)Shortie Wrote: As someone who works from home running my own business, I am only ever paid through places such as PayPal, Stripe, or CashApp in which fake money can not be used so I know I am safe from receiving fake money. Chargebacks are something I have to worry about, especially with PayPal.

Many businesses tend to have machines that can check money before they even accept it so that they do not receive fake money and I feel if you have a business, investing in a machine like that could help out a great deal.

If you're carrying out your business online without having to deal with cash transactions, there's absolutely nothing to worry about when it comes to getting paid with fake cash. 

All your money will he weird online and you get everything through your online account. There's nothing like fake money sent online.
I had this terrible experience when I was selling for my mom as a kid. A man came and bought goods from me and paid well, not knowing that it was fake cash. It was a funny experience as I was happy not knowing that my mom's beating was waiting for me at home.
(10-27-2023, 03:59 PM)Henrywrites Wrote: I had this terrible experience when I was selling for my mom as a kid. A man came and bought goods from me and paid well, not knowing that it was fake cash. It was a funny experience as I was happy not knowing that my mom's beating was waiting for me at home.

This is a very wicked thing to do to anyone who runs a business because the scammer is practically rendering the business usually. The person will lose all the money he is supposed to get from his business and also his or her business products.
I had such a situation, but the customer who did it did not know that these were fake funds, so when we found out who paid for it, he himself was shocked and then paid us with real funds, we did not report it to the police and simply threw away this piece of paper so that no one else gets it.