{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How would you be affected If cryptocurrency is banned worldwide..?
Cryptocurrency have not known peace since government is trying to have a major stake in it by controlling it. It's part of what's making coins become excessively volatile. 

If it should come tomorrow and the government fail to control cryptocurrency which makes them to ban it, how would you be affected? Do you have most of your money invested in cryptocurrency?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I will not be happy and will definitely go into panic mood when such happens. I believe that we are getting to the stage where more shops will begin to accept crypto as means of payment, so the government banning them looks like a wild thought.
(07-17-2023, 09:52 PM)Henrywrites Wrote: I will not be happy and will definitely go into panic mood when such happens. I believe that we are getting to the stage where more shops will begin to accept crypto as means of payment, so the government banning them looks like a wild thought.

I will be losing a huge amount of money if this ends up happening tomorrow or any time in the future. I have invested much in cryptocurrency because I believe in the project. Even now, I'm losing money because of the dip. Imagine what will happen if it's banned officially?
At the moment, even though I have done some things with cryptocurrency, I am not invested in cryptocurrency at the moment and if it were to be banned say tomorrow, that would not affect me at all.

I can only imagine how much it would affect people who have 100s or maybe 1000s that they have invested and it was to get banned. I really do hope that never happens for the sake of those who are invested.
The government would not be able to ban crypto worldwide. They've already tried banning it in a selection of countries and it's failed. Banks and other providers are blocking Crypto payments, but there are other ways to obtain crypto. For example, mining or doing exchanges with other users.
(08-06-2023, 01:50 PM)Bizdustry Wrote: The government would not be able to ban crypto worldwide. They've already tried banning it in a selection of countries and it's failed. Banks and other providers are blocking Crypto payments, but there are other ways to obtain crypto. For example, mining or doing exchanges with other users.

I was not aware this was something that had already been tried, to ban crypto worldwide. 

I have looked into mining myself in the past but that has confused me and exchanging and trading is something that is new to be as well. 

I wonder if the government would ever be able to do anything to have more control over crypto. I would think that would be their next step if they were unable to ban it.
I would not be surprised, because now the entire cryptocurrency market is under very strong pressure and many people show their dissatisfaction that people can use something other than money. But it was also very sad for me because a large part of my funds is concentrated here.