{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
How fast do properties sell around your area?
I am staying in an area where a lot of investors enjoy investing in. It is a great joy to see people buy houses around me as soon as they notice that it is for sale. The ones for rent are also being rented out fast. Is this the same experience with where you stay?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
Houses rarely go on the market in my neighborhood, but when they do people buy them up quick. We almost lost the house we're living in now, a young couple offered more money than my in laws but plans fell through with them and the previous owner felt that they could trust us more. Since we've moved in there's been a couple of houses on the market, and they were sold almost immediately.
Where I live, we have a lot of houses that are either up for sale or up for rent and a lot of them are empty at the moment. Over the last few years, I have noticed that more and more houses tend to go unrented and unsold compared to before.

Many houses used to be turned into shared houses for students and such but even now we don't see that happen as much now.
I can't really say much about how fast properties are sold in my neighbourhood but I can tell you that houses are rented very fast. Once a new house is completed, it won't be long and the whole apartment will be taken by tenants.
(07-14-2023, 07:59 PM)Shortie Wrote: Where I live, we have a lot of houses that are either up for sale or up for rent and a lot of them are empty at the moment. Over the last few years, I have noticed that more and more houses tend to go unrented and unsold compared to before.

Many houses used to be turned into shared houses for students and such but even now we don't see that happen as much now.

What would you say is the reason for such at the moment? Is it that people are not willing to buy houses again or is there another reason for such decline in properties around you being sold faster?
There seems to be a lot of homes near me going up for sale and being sold off. Mostly by people from out of the country that are coming here, either legally or illegally. I honestly don't recognize my area anymore. People I knew who lived here for years have since moved, or retired and moved into an older community and now I'm seeing all new faces around here I don't recognize.

So i'd say houses sell pretty fast in my area.
[Image: revad1.png]
My city is not very big, but a large residential complex with about 300 apartments was built in it 10 years ago. And then the prices were very high because no one wanted to buy because most people left the city, but also because of these problems, the owners lowered the prices and in the last 2 years almost all the apartments were sold, but the owner earned almost nothing.
(12-29-2023, 01:20 PM)deucher Wrote: My city is not very big, but a large residential complex with about 300 apartments was built in it 10 years ago. And then the prices were very high because no one wanted to buy because most people left the city, but also because of these problems, the owners lowered the prices and in the last 2 years almost all the apartments were sold, but the owner earned almost nothing.

As long as it is a residential place, there is a high possibility of houses around there selling faster because everyone is trying to get involved in the real estate business in such locations.