{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Bitcoin hits 30k dollars in months.
The price of 1 Bitcoin reached an all high 30,000 dollars for the first time in many months. I noticed it this morning and it feels like this is the right time to trade. Do you trade when there is a bullish run or a bearish run in the market? I've heard different views on this. 

I think I should not be investing right now as I need to observe the market for more information before I commit my money into the market. What about you?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
It's been good news for BTC investors now as the cryptocurrency is at $30,660.00. It boost
+139.65 (+0.46%) from it's last price. If it doesn't dip hard again, there's good hope for everyone who's invested in Bitcoin.
(07-03-2023, 11:36 AM)Ja sa bong Wrote: It's been good news for BTC investors now as the cryptocurrency is at $30,660.00. It boost
+139.65 (+0.46%) from it's last price. If it doesn't dip hard again, there's good hope for everyone who's invested in Bitcoin.

It is necessary to take a deep look on how the top players in the market are reacting. I believe that the price won't dip that much no matter how much the big players sell. Do you buy when the price is high?
I wonder if this would be a good time to invest in some bitcoin then. It seems to be continuously going up, though I wonder for how long? I still haven't invested into Bitcoin, though if this trend continues that might change.
I have been keeping a close eye on Bitcoin but will admit, I have not jumped and invested in Bitcoin yet mainly because I still have my worries even though it seems it is doing really well at the moment.

Would it be a good idea to invest in Bitcoin at the moment? Or should we still wait a little longer and keep an eye on it?
I wasn't surprised Bitcoin finally hit $30k mark again. It's been analysed for a while that it was going to get there and analysis have never been wrong.

I think it's still a good idea to invest in Bitcoin given that we are expecting halving in the next two years. I'm so much looking forward to it.
(07-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I wonder if this would be a good time to invest in some bitcoin then. It seems to be continuously going up, though I wonder for how long? I still haven't invested into Bitcoin, though if this trend continues that might change.

Buying when there is a dip seems to be a popular opinion of a lot of investors. So, you can wait and check when the price drops. The bigger challenge is to find out how low the BTC will go when this begins to occur.
(07-17-2023, 09:55 PM)Henrywrites Wrote:
(07-04-2023, 09:00 PM)Ravenfreak Wrote: I wonder if this would be a good time to invest in some bitcoin then. It seems to be continuously going up, though I wonder for how long? I still haven't invested into Bitcoin, though if this trend continues that might change.

Buying when there is a dip seems to be a popular opinion of a lot of investors. So, you can wait and check when the price drops. The bigger challenge is to find out how low the BTC will go when this begins to occur.

I have been able to see some good measure of profit from my investment in Bitcoin with the bullish run in price we have seen in the last few days. I'm very happy about it because I've been on the losing side for a long time.

(07-17-2023, 09:55 PM)Henrywrites Wrote:

I have been able to see some good measure of profit from my investment in Bitcoin with the bullish run in price we have seen in the last few days. I'm very happy about it because I've been on the losing side for a long time.
I am hoping Bitcoin will eventually meet a new all time high of 100,000$. I believe this won't be happening this year, but is very possible for the year 2024 or 2025 once the economics crisis and war in Ukraine settles down. Just hoping the coinmarketcap isn't reached!
(08-06-2023, 01:51 PM)Bizdustry Wrote: I am hoping Bitcoin will eventually meet a new all time high of 100,000$. I believe this won't be happening this year, but is very possible for the year 2024 or 2025 once the economics crisis and war in Ukraine settles down. Just hoping the coinmarketcap isn't reached!

I am looking forward to such an experience! I want to see my coins experience a bullish run where I will make lots of gains. 2023 has been a year that was not smooth for cryptocurrency investors, and I am just hopeful that next year will definitely be better than what we experienced this year.