{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
App Review: eToro, a Social Investing Network
Many people who invest online end up losing their money because they are not using the right investment platform. They are either investing in a Ponzi scheme, a Pyramid Scheme, or in a MLM project. If you are looking for the right investment platform, look no further than eToro.
eToro is available in App Store as well as Google Play. On App Store it has 4.7 star rating, whereas on Google Play it has 4.4 star rating. By the way you can also use eToro web version if you are not fond of using the investment and trading app on mobile.

By using this app you can invest and trade...
  • Various Cryptocurrencies like BTC, ETH, DASH, etc. 
  • Stocks from NASDAQ, NYSE, LSE, etc.
  • Trade and invest in the stock from Amazon, Google, Netflix, Apple Nike, Microsoft, Spotify, etc.
  • Invest in Gold, Oil, etc.

Benefits of using eToro
  • You can do copy trading, which means you can replicate the strategies implemented by top traders and investors.
  • Discuss about trading and investing without leaving the platform with more than 15 million users.
  • You don’t pay commission
  • You can access professional market analysis chart
  • Earn commission when someone copies your trading strategies

eToro might not be available in all locations, therefore, before you download and install app, make sure eToro is available in your location.
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
eToro is a social trading and multi-asset brokerage platform that allows users to trade and invest in a variety of financial instruments, including stocks, cryptocurrencies, forex, commodities, and more. Whether eToro is suitable for your investment and trading needs depends on your preferences, experience level, and the specific features you are looking for in a trading platform. Before using any platform, it's advisable to carefully read user reviews, understand the fee structure, and consider your own trading goals and risk tolerance.

Keep in mind that the landscape of online trading platforms can change, so it's a good idea to check for the latest reviews and updates related to eToro or any other platform you are considering.
I recently got acquainted with this platform and I was very surprised that it turned out to be a better broker than the one I used. I cannot transfer all assets to this broker in one day, but I will make further investments only through his mediation.
Etoro is my main broker, I've been using it since I almost started investing, it's very safe and with good customer service, they also have quite a few training programs within the platform, the only negative aspect I see is that the first deposit is a bit high, at least 50 euros or about $55