{myadvertisements[zone_1]}
Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average
Did you take student loan?
I almost took a student loan some years but looking at how difficult it was for most of my friends who took it in paying off the loan, I had to decide against it. Today, I'm very happy to never have taken the loan because I would have seen hell in trying to pay it off.

For those who took student loan, how long did it take you to complete paying it off?
{myadvertisements[zone_3]}
I didn't get a student loan when I went to school. My spouse did however, there is a law that is trying to get passed here in the states that will pay off $20,000 of your student loan debt. My mother in law had a student loan however she actually never paid any of it. I took a grant after I graduated high school so I didn't have to pay that off.
Not really. I was one of gifted students to get in top 30 and my education was payed by government and the only thing I had to pay is going out for exam. That's all there is. But I hear in US it is very big loan and hard to pay off for young people. When I look how people find jobs today, more I realize having a degree means nothing.
I haven’t taken a student loan yet. Student loans are great as you’ll only need to repay them legally once you start earning over a certain salary a year. Considering to take a student loan in the next year or two to do close protection